Ask yourself these 3 key questions before starting your next Facebook advertising campaign and you're sure to drive more return on investment!
What does 2021 have in store for content marketers? In this episode, we will share our thoughts on where content marketing will head in 2021 and what you can do to take advantage of these trends for your business. From rich media to influencers, there are five keys shared that you're going to want to address in your marketing plans this year.
On this episode of BARQAR Bites we cover:
- Zero Click Search - What is it and why does it matter?
- How content marketing has changed
- Writing for the reader AND the search engine
- How to earn a coveted feature snippet
- The importance of video and rich media for SEO
In this episode, we talk about the importance of choosing the right keywords to ensure your investment in Search Engine Optimization pays off. We examine the 5 key metrics we evaluate during our keyword research and we share some of the tools that help us.
In this episode, BARQAR's social PPC experts Matt Lozar and Hannah Eberle talk about using Facebook ads to help drive awareness, generate traffic and increase sales. We cover:
- Different types of Facebook ads
- The difference between a simple "boost" and a truly targeted ad campaign
- Using Remarketing to drive repeat business
- Lead generation vs. branding campaigns
- Linking to a landing page vs. Facebook lead capture
In this episode, Matt Lozar, Director of Recruitment Marketing shares tips on how companies can attract and hire the right people to give your business a competitive advantage.
- What is recruitment marketing and why does it matter?
- 4 Pillars of Recruitment Marketing
- How to use technology to lower recruitment ad costs
- How to become an Employer of Choice