In this episode, we talk about the importance of choosing the right keywords to ensure your investment in Search Engine Optimization pays off. We examine the 5 key metrics we evaluate during our keyword research and we share some of the tools that help us.
In this episode, BARQAR's social PPC experts Matt Lozar and Hannah Eberle talk about using Facebook ads to help drive awareness, generate traffic and increase sales. We cover:
- Different types of Facebook ads
- The difference between a simple "boost" and a truly targeted ad campaign
- Using Remarketing to drive repeat business
- Lead generation vs. branding campaigns
- Linking to a landing page vs. Facebook lead capture
In this episode, Matt Lozar, Director of Recruitment Marketing shares tips on how companies can attract and hire the right people to give your business a competitive advantage.
- What is recruitment marketing and why does it matter?
- 4 Pillars of Recruitment Marketing
- How to use technology to lower recruitment ad costs
- How to become an Employer of Choice
In this episode, BARQAR's SEO Manager Dan Hoang shares tips and strategies for search engine optimization. You'll see practical tips to help:
- Determine your short- and long-term goals
- Choosing a solid keyword strategy
- What type of content will help you rank well in search
- How to develop a more wholistic search and online strategy
- How to know if your SEO and website are working
On this episode, sales expert Ryan Maher discussed how COVID-19 has impacted marketing and sales outreach:
- Which industries have been hit the hardest and which are growing
- How marketers should adjust their messaging
- How to pivot your business model
- Using marketing to generate more inbound leads
- Why an integrated sales and marketing approach is essential today
On this episode of BARQAR Bites, we talk with Brad Bialy, Digital Marketing Manager at BARQAR. Brad discusses tips and strategies to help market your business during the Pandemic, connect with your clients and employees, and show you care.